What you will be doing?
- As a Marketing Technology Associate, you are responsible for helping clients optimize their marketing campaign deployments to drive transformational marketing practices.
- Martech program execution: You help our clients execute email, event, engagement, and default programs. You manage all Martech execution details to help enable program success. This includes program set-up as well as adding business value by suggesting ways to optimize email and landing page copy, offers, testing, and other program strategy details.
- Martech best practice development: You develop and document Martech best practices, working with your colleagues
- MarTech applications: You implement and integrate our ecosystem of MarTech partner applications to help clients extend the value of their Martech investment and drive greater funnel performance.
- Mentorship and coaching: You help coach and educate our clients to help them raise their level of proficiency.
What we are looking for?
- Basic knowledge of Martech tools – Netcore, Acoustic campaign automation, Salesforce, Oracle, etc
- Client-centred – focused on customer success
- Self-motivated – able to perform at a high level in a remote setting
- Tactical – aptitude to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative – work closely with our team, our clients, and our partners to deliver success
- Good project management and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about the success of our company