Setting The Course Of Your BI Migration Journey
From IT-Led Reporting to Business-Led Self-Service Analytics
To enable a data-driven culture, it’s important to shift from existing legacy reporting systems to advanced BI solutions. Every business thinks of data migration to address this need, enabling a fast, secure, and error-free shift that helps realize self-service insights on a modernized BI solution for faster data-driven decision making. However, not every migration is fruitful, with an under-planned lift-and-shift disrupting the business and compromising data security.
With over two decades of modernizing enterprise BI systems, we have never limited a client to a single BI tool or vendor. As a leader in business intelligence solutions, we create a tailor-made migration plan that fits your unique business needs. We empower this plan with capable tools and automate the migration roadmap, ensuring speed and security end-to-end.
Proven Steps To Accelerate Your BI Modernization
At Comsense, our goal is to help you leverage the right technologies that fit your exact budget, customer expectations, and business needs. When migrating from legacy to modern BI, Comsense employs a rapid approach to designing and accelerating the migration process. Our toolkit is powered by proven IPs, accelerators, and frameworks that are designed to drive migrations of multiple datasets simultaneously.
- Starting with stakeholder interviews to comprehend business goals, resources, and pain points
- Stakeholder input and business requirements alignment for seamless change management
- Automation and self-service – identifying feasible and infeasible touch points
- Providing PoC for selected tools and platforms
- Architect and deploy an appropriate data governance framework
- Apply Comsense migration accelerators
- Iterate to address areas for improvement
- Implement data security to ensure appropriate user data access
- Performance optimization for the new BI environment for maximized reporting speed
- Supporting the organization’s goals to become a data driven community
- Providing ongoing maintenance and adjustment support
The Extra Mile We Deliver Optimizing BI Migration
Making A Difference
Aligning Migration And ROI Roadmap
Our assessment takes about four weeks to complete, ending with complete buy-in from all stakeholders. In the modernization process, we identify and reduce duplication and redundancy besides bringing clarity to all reporting assets. The outcome is improved governance while helping achieve optimal ROI. Our experts drill down to provide in-depth knowledge into your current and future-state architectures, differentiating into three major focus areas.
Total Cost of Ownership
Leveraging automation to create an inventory of the existing solution, and preparing solution-wise total cost of ownership through our product evaluation framework.
Create a Migration Roadmap
Identifying the dependencies, roadblocks, and business logic to develop a migration roadmap that’s aligned with your analytics strategy.
Proof of Concept
Leveraging automation (wherever possible) to validate the migration effort and subsequently finalize a platform that matches the enterprise use case.